Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School

So today was Brianna's first day of school. I have been talking & emailing her teacher for a few days, and I think she was pretty prepared. Brianna was so excited this morning to get back to school. She really loves school. I hope she stays like that forever!
Anyway, she said that everything went fine today. No problems. She didn't have any issues with hearing the teacher or other students. I am so glad. She is so strong. I can't imagine myself in her shoes. I would never have been able to do all that she has done!
I hope everyone else is enjoying this time of year. Hopefully the snow will hold off for a while. I am just not quite ready for that yet!

4 comments:

leah said...

I love it when kids love school so much! Here's to a great school year!

Laurie said...

Sounds like she is off to a great start!

Bill and Shelly said...

Yeah!! It is so great that your daughter enjoys school, that is half the battle.

Anonymous said...

I just found and read your blog and am amazed by how quickly Brianna adapted to her implants. I have one suggestion about keeping her processors on other than ear molds. The miclock tubing that came in the freedom kit works wonderfully to keep my daughters processors on. the loop goes over the processor and you cut the tubierfung to the appropriate length to look gently around the ear. it does not squeeze the ear like the snugfit.